Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 30 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR JUNE 2017
- The year 2017 has started out well for clients of Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner. On February 22, 2017, felony charges were completely thrown out after attorney Kaestner persuaded the judge that Kaestner’s client had been the victim of an illegal search and seizure. (P v. E.A., Case No. BA446964).
- Also in January of 2017, attorney Kaestner resolved two Long Beach cases for non-criminal “infractions.” In a felony manufacturing of drugs case, the client happily took an infraction. Attorney Kaestner also negotiated the return of over $10,000 and a vacuum pump seized by the Long Beach police. (People v. D.Z., Case No. BA435243-01.) In another case, attorney Kaestner obtained an infraction for a client charged with misdemeanor petty theft. (People v. H.H., Case No. 2LG09559.)
- Adult use, possession, and cultivation of marijuana is now legal under many circumstances in California. However, much marijuana activity is still illegal. Long Beach attorney Matthew Kaestner explains the ins and outs of the new law. (Read More.)
- There are many new criminal laws in California in 2017. Prosecutors can’t take minors to adult court without judicial say so. Early parole can be granted to certain non-violent offenders. Minors can no longer be prosecuted for prostitution. California’s new criminal laws are explained by Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner, on the page “NEW LAWS IN CALIFORNIA FOR 2017.” (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 30 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.