Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 29 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR FEBRUARY 2016
- The year 2016 started out with a bang for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. From January 1 to January 14, 2016 attorney Kaestner achieved dismissals for clients charged in Long Beach with misdemeanor assault (People v. S.A., Case no. 5LG02144) and public nudity (People v. M.A., Case no. 5LG01426).
- The year 2015 was a successful one for Long Beach criminal law specialist, Matthew Kaestner. In addition to jury trial acquittals on charges of murder and later for domestic violence, attorney Kaestner achieved dismissals for charges of: felony possession for sale of drugs, resisting arrest, petty theft, prostitution, vandalism, driving while suspended, drug possession, trespassing, and building code violations.
- New laws in 2016 protect citizens who record police officers in public. Driving with PCP or magic mushrooms or marijuana for personal use is no longer felony transportation of drugs. A new law creates the “Bureau of Medical Marijuana” in California. Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner, has a new page entitled “NEW LAWS IN CALIFORNIA FOR 2016.” (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 29 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.