Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 30 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR September 2016
- The Summer of 2016 has been good for clients of Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. Attorney Kaestner was able to have a felony drug sales reduced to an infraction resulting in the Judge noting that he had never seen this before. (P. v. C.D. Case no. NA103616) Attorney Kaestner was able to negotiate the dismissal of residential burglary and criminal threats charges in another matter. (P.v. A.R. Case no. NA102255.)
- In the last eighteen months, Long Beach criminal law specialist, Matthew Kaestner has received jury trial acquittals on charges of murder in one case and misdemeanor domestic violence in another. Attorney Kaestner also earned outright dismissals for clients charged with felony elder abuse (P v. J.C. Case no. NA099748), resisting arrest (P. v. J.R. Case no. 4LG01663), battery ( P. v. S.A. Case no. 5LG02144), possession for sale of drugs (P. v. S.F. Case no. NA100205), vandalism (P. v. P.J. 5LG06858) and many others.
- New laws in 2016 protect citizens who record police officers in public. Driving with PCP or magic mushrooms or marijuana for personal use is no longer felony transportation of drugs. A new law creates the “Bureau of Medical Marijuana” in California. Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner, has a new page entitled “NEW LAWS IN CALIFORNIA FOR 2016.” (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 30 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.