Only one in every 700 California lawyers is Certified by the State Bar as a Criminal Law Specialist.
Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 35 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR JANUARY 2023
- On July 28, 2022, after getting a conviction and 39 year sentence set aside in Long Beach for a client convicted 12 years ago of assault on a police officer, Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner gave one news outlet his favorite quote of the year ““He got 39 years for assaulting the officer’s gun with his back. [Read More.]
- When looking for the “Best Rated Criminal Attorney in Long Beach” there are some ways to get independent and reliable information. Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner has a new page on how to access the best information to find a criminal attorney. [Read More.]
- New criminal laws in California in 2023 include laws regarding jaywalking, fentanyl test kits, and ghost guns. [Read more.]
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 35 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.