Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 30 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR JUNE 2018
- In back to back days in May 2018, Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner was able to resolve two felony cases in Long Beach for misdemeanors, a robbery case and a six count gun possession case. In an eleven day period in 2017, Attorney Kaestner achieved outright dismissal of two separate felony cases and a third client received a misdemeanor settlement of a felony gun charge in Long Beach court. (Long Beach Case nos. NA105954, NA106741, NA106318.)
- On October 20, 2017, Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner heard a Los Angeles jury say “NOT GUILTY” on each of 2 criminal threat charges his client faced. Despite the fact that the death threats were videotaped in a 7-11 and that the jury heard that the client had a prior conviction for criminal threats, client Michael W. went home a free man rather than facing a possible 12year sentence. (People v. Michael W., Case No. BA455514.)
- New laws for 2018 include a law that allow a judge to dismiss a gun use allegation “in the interests of justice” while another law allows certain witnesses to use “support dogs” while testifying. Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner’s new page is the best way to get caught up on new criminal laws for 2018 in California. (Read More.)
- Adult use, possession, and cultivation of marijuana is now legal under many circumstances in California. However, much marijuana activity is still illegal. Long Beach attorney Matthew Kaestner explains the ins and outs of the new law. (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 30 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.