Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 30 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR November 2017
- Another "Not Guilty" at jury trial for Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner. Attorney Kaestner's client was charged with 2 criminal threats after video taped evidence showed him making threats in a 7-11. The court also allowed the D.A. to introduce evidence of the client's prior conviction for criminal threats. Fully vindicating Kaestner's client, the Los Angeles jury returned two "Not Guilty" verdicts. A likely 12 year sentence was avoided. (People v. Michael W., Case No. BA455514.)
- Long Beach criminal lawyer Kaestner had a blistering 11 day run in Long Beach Court this recent summer of 2017. Kaestner achieved dismissal of 3 separate felony cases. After one private counsel advised client to take a “7 year deal,” attorney Kaestner was hired. 27 after replacing the prior attorney, attorney Kaestner proved his client’s innocence and the case robbery with a prior case was outright dismissed. P v. Gustavo P., Case No. NA105954.) Five days later, attorney Kaestner negotiated a misdemeanor, no time, resolution on a felony firearm charge. (P v. Oscar L., Case No. NA10674.) Six days later, client Juan H. walked free on a felony firearm charge after Kaestner persuaded a judge during a legal motion that the gun was legally possessed. P v. J.H., Case No. NA106318.)
- Other dismissals in 2017 include a felony narcotic case thrown out on illegal search and seizure (P v. Erica.A., Case No. BA446964) and an “infraction plea” on a felony manufacturing of drugs case. (People v. David.Z., Case No. BA435243-01.)
- Adult use, possession, and cultivation of marijuana is now legal under many circumstances in California. However, much marijuana activity is still illegal. Long Beach attorney Matthew Kaestner explains the ins and outs of the new law. (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 30 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.