Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 35 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR JUNE 2021
- On December 7, 2020 a new District Attorney took over in Los Angeles County and issued a series of radical changes in how crimes will be prosecuted in Los Angeles county. Long Beach’s criminal law specialist, attorney Matthew Kaestner has a new page discussing these radical new moves. [Read More.] Meanwhile courts continue to struggle with Covid-19. [Read More.]
- Another string of criminal case dismissals in the last 60 days for Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner. On October 29, 2020, an illegal possession of a firearm charge was dismissed after attorney Kaestner won a motion to suppress the gun as an illegal search. (P v. P.L. Case No. 0LB03371.) Since then charges of fighting in public (P v. G.S., Case no. 0CI00048), drunk in public (P v. J.H. Case no. 9LB04948), and a 20 count misdemeanor case all resulted in a full dismissal.
- When looking for the “Best Rated Criminal Attorney in Long Beach” there are some ways to get independent and reliable information. Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner has a new page on how to access the best information to find a criminal attorney. [Read More.]
- New California criminal laws in 2021 prohibit racial discrimination by prosecutors and in jury selection by any party. Juvenile prisons will be phased out. Police can’t use choke holds. Probation was shortened for felonies and misdemeanors. Parolees can vote. Long Beach criminal law attorney, Matthew Kaestner’s new page spells out these and other new laws. [Read more.]
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 35 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.