Welcome to the Law Office of Matthew G. Kaestner.
Attorney Kaestner has fought criminal cases for over 30 years. His vast experience includes successfully defending clients charged with virtually every type of criminal charge from capital murder to white collar and major drug crimes to serious misdemeanors. Mr. Kaestner has handled high publicity cases as well as those where privacy and discretion are the paramount concerns of the client.
For immediate assistance and advice, call attorney Matthew Kaestner directly at (562) 437-0200. Mr. Kaestner personally handles each client's case from arraignment through trial. Attorney Kaestner is a criminal defense attorney in Long Beach with instant credibility and a reputation as an expert in criminal law.
WHAT'S NEW AT THIS SITE FOR NOVEMBER 2020
- On March 17, 2020, the Covid-19 Coronavirus forced the closure the Long Beach courts for three days. Since that time the courts in Long Beach and Los Angeles and Orange Counties have limped along, doing little more than handling only the most time urgent cases and continuing all others according to emergency protocols. A new page describing criminal law at this time prepared by Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner, explains what is currently going on and why. [Read More]
- Another dismissal of a gun possession charge. On October 29, 2020, Long Beach criminal lawyer, Matthew Kaestner, was able to persuade the Court that his client was illegally stopped. Charges for gun possession and resisting an officer were completely dismissed based on the Fourth Amendment. (P v. P.L. Case No. 0LB03371.) This followed a 90 day period in 2019 were attorney Kaestner successfully moved to suppress evidence from two car searches in two cases. A “second strike” gun case was dismissed on June 13, 2019 (P v. Z.J., Case No. NA109952) after a charge of illegal drug possession was dismissed on March 13, 2019 (P v. D.S., Case No. TA145927).
- When looking for the “Best Rated Criminal Attorney in Long Beach” there are some ways to get independent and reliable information. Long Beach criminal lawyer Matthew Kaestner has a new page on how to access the best information to find a criminal attorney. [Read More.]
- New criminal laws in California for 2020 allow convicted felons to sit on jury duty, prohibit circus elephants, prohibit smoking at the beach, prohibit private prisons, and ban use of facial recognition technology in police body worn cameras. Long Beach criminal attorney Matthew Kaestner’s new page is the best way to stay on the right side of the new criminal laws for 2020 in California. (Read More.)
- If Google reviews are important to you, read the reviews for Long Beach criminal defense attorney Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
- If Yelp reviews are important to you, read the Yelp reviews for Long Beach criminal attorney, Matthew Kaestner. (Click here.)
Long Beach criminal defense lawyer, attorney Matthew Kaestner, is a board certified criminal law specialist. He has over 30 years of experience aggressively fighting criminal cases. From his office in Long Beach, Mr. Kaestner practices in Los Angeles County and surrounding Courts. He is expert in the defense of cases charging: murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, three strikes, white collar crime, conspiracy, gang cases, manufacturing and distribution of drugs, fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, drunk driving (DUI), and others. He has vast expertise fighting search warrants and wiretaps. When you need an expert criminal lawyer in Long Beach, call attorney Kaestner.